My kiddos insist on Avocado Toast for breakfast at least 3 days a week before they go to school. It’s yummy, satisfying, gives an abundance of energy throughout the day and it’s so healthy!
- 1 ripe LoveCado.
- Juice of 1/4 lemon.
- Sea salt.
- 2 slices whole-grain or sour dough bread, toasted.
- Red pepper flakes. (optional)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling over the top.
- Touch of black pepper over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other Yummy Options
- Add an egg over easy on top of the avocado and bread. Adds extra protein to the breakfast.
- Add cilantro over the top of the avocado toast or mix into the avocado, my favorite!
- Add thinly sliced tomatoes on top of the avocado and bread.